Saturday, June 22, 2013

What I Have Been Up To....

It is hard to believe I haven't blogged in three months!  I am a terrible blogger!  I have been busy.  I have started a new hobby that I really like.


It started when I took a road trip with one sister to see another sister. While on the road my little sister was knitting.  It looked easier than I thought.  We ended up at Wal-mart buying supplies.

Soon my husband had a new hat and scarf.


It was 90 degrees the day I took this photo!  He loves the colors.  Go Clones!

This new hobby soon led to others getting new knitted items.


Yes, I made a green, unicorn hat.

Then I needed space.  I was beginning to overflow my area around my chair.  I have a spare room that had become a dumping ground for crap.


In the interest of full disclosure, this was after quite a bit of stuff had already been cleared out.  I just couldn't take a picture for the "real" before.

So after a trip to Goodwill, a couple of hours garage sailing, digging in my garage, one roadside pick up and a bed from my sister-in-law, I have a new guest room/craft room.








I have been having a good few months.  I started a new job I really love.  I have spent time with family.  I really have been working on my New Year's resolutions.  Now I have a great little room.

2 comments:

  1. joy replica bags review gucci replica handbags e0e68o3m23 replica nappy bags check here u3y09t4w82 louis vuitton replica replica bags in pakistan replica bags korea replica hermes handbags h4d07o2b29 replica bags paypal

    ReplyDelete